I am so lame at this! READY, SET, CATCH UP TIME!!!
We spent Easter in SLC. The girls had a blast with all the cousins and the Easter Bunny contributed to the good times
Also, something noteworthy...Mae's first big girl pig tails!
Dougie Fresh turned 30 this year in June. I planned a fun surprise party in the park for him. We had a great time... and oddly enough I have no photos of the event...oops. Happy birthday babe! 30 suits you well. We love you lots!
And last, but certainly not least, Ava turned 5 this year in June as well. We are amazed at how quickly time truly does fly. I remember the day she was born like it was only months ago. She has been so much fun to have in our home. She is full of sass, but truly is one tender hearted kid. We just love her so much and are looking forward to the fun times we are positive she is going to bring :)
Happy Birthday Ava Lyn...We love you!
Looking FABULOUS with her new make up! We took the girls to Lava to go swimming to celebrate Ava's birthday. It took a while for the the kids to warm up, but they ended up having a blast!
Cheers bloggers!



4 comments:
Hope Ava had a great birthday, and being in Lava couldn't have been better. Wish we could have been there. Give the little 'Sass' a hug from us!
Cute girls. I love the last picture with Ava posing and all... so cute
So fun! So it's pretty sad I live less than five minutes from you and have to check out your blog to see what's up!! Let's hang out! I miss you!
Very CUTE kiddos!!! I can't believe how big they are getting...wish we could see more of you guys ;) P.S. - congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment