CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Lovin

I had some pictures done for Ava turning three. We got them taken with her BFF Ashlan. They are too cute! Here are a few







They are the greatest! Our photographer is the best hands down! I have had a lot of you ask who does our pics...so here is her info -Her name is Bobbi and she can be reached at 208-238-9324. Big ups to lollipops :)

19 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' adorable. Those pictures are so cute.

Andrea said...

Rachel- She is so gorgeous!! WOW!! Looks like you'll be in for it when she's older. Congrats on the new baby too. Hope you are feeling good.

The Wright Family said...

Rachel she is so cute, I love the pictures! Bobbi is the best! I don't know how you had such a cute kid! Just kidding, you are kind of cute.

Michelle K. said...

Your girl is gorgeous!

Shai Brown said...

She is beautiful!!! Bobbi is the greatest....I must have passed on some of my good genes. I really think you need to enter Ava into contests or commercials or something.

Whitney said...

TO CUTE!! I just think Ava is the greatest! You really should have her model... she love the camera! :)

Ashley said...

SHE IS THE CUTEST!!! Those pictures are the best...Bobbi is the best!!! I can't believe how much she has grown-up...

ClinTeeny said...

That little Ava is one cute little bug. What ever happened to having giant suckers that you'll never finish? Lucky girl.

Amanda said...

WOW! Really those are two stunning little girls. Is Bobbi super expensive? By the looks of those pictures I am guessing she is.

Megan said...

k, too funny. I bought some lollipops just like that from new york for the girls to have their pics taken with them...She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

love the pic's and congrats on the new baby.

Korey and Brandi said...

She is so beutiful! Wait until she gets older you are in for it with the boys!!!

heidijogoody said...

How adorable are those. Ava is just beautiful

Pilchers said...

Wow Rach, she is BEAUTIFUL!

metromut said...

Holy crap. Those are the cutest things I have ever seen. I love the back drop. Those really are great pictures. Kiss Ava for me! ~Lindy

Tay and Teigan said...

Geez she is gorgeous! Glad you are having another girl because you are pretty good at making them!

3 little haglers said...

I love those dresses! Hope your feeling well, luv and miss ya!

Natalie Sadler said...

Does the baby really bounce around like that in your stomach? That looks uncomfortable. I'm a little obsessed with Ava.

Julie said...

too cute. Ava is my favorite.