IT'S A GIRL!!!!! We went to the doctor and had our ultrasound today. Our little baby was tucked up in a ball for almost the whole thing. The ultrasound tech had a pretty tough time finding the gender, then got a sneak peek at the end ...she was pretty sure that it was a girl! After looking at the picture, I think that she is right! We are so excited and are looking forward to many years of dance recitals :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
How fun congrats i did not know you were pregnant! you need dancers!!
Brandi
Yay!!! Im so excited for you. I guessed right. You guys make adorable girls. Congrats!
that is so exciting for you guys now Ava and her can be best friends or Ava will just have a fun little tag along :)
Yeah! I voted for a girl! Ava will love having a sister. In case you can't tell by my blog, I just love girls. Congrats again!
I NEW IT!!! Congrats!!!...you guys were meant to have a whole team of girls I think!
YIPPEE.... You will have a great dance duo. Congratulation!
wheeewhewww!!!!!!!!
lOVE YOU
How perfect! A new little sister for Ava to put makeup on. Congratulations. Where are the preganant pictures? Although you weren't even showing when I saw you last...
I can't wait!! I'm so excited. I call if you have another baby girl (after this one) I get her. Congrats. Love ya!
Congrats on the little sissy for Ava. You're expieriencing something I'm not sure anyone in our family has with girly girls!
HOORAY for girls and Dance Recitals! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! Ava will love having a little sister to play with. We're excited for you guys!
Ya'll seem to be really good at making girls so this is great news!
YEAH!!! Now Luke has another girl to choose from! :) We are so excited for you guys!! WOO WOO!!
I am so excited, another AVA!! It will be so great! Let's hope this one acts like her dad!!
yay for little girls! Congrats you guys! Hannah will have another girlfriend, she is really excited!
Post a Comment