Here are some of the great pics that we had done for Maela for her birthday. These pictures are so great! As usual, our photographer is the BEST!
Monday, February 1, 2010
One Year Old
Posted by Chambers Family at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
She has so much personality! You can see it through the pictures. I love the profile picture. What a cute little face and nose!
Rach, what a cutey. Glad to see her frosting technique. It is truly impressing.
I LOVE the cake pictures. They're a classic. I'd say you two make cute girls.
love it... she is beautiful like her mama.... happy birthday princess... she reminds me so much of you as does ava.... hope to see you soon... love you
ohhhh I love these!!! The one where she has her lips pursed is TOTALLY an Ava face!! I love her, she is so dang cute. Can't believe she's past her first birthday already. Happy to see she loves the good stuff.... mmmm frosting.
Post a Comment