
After a LONG break, the Office will start again on April 10th, set your DVR's! Woo hoo! We went and saw Leatherheads over the weekend, Doug was a little disappointed, but I loved it! Mostly because I have developed a "thing" for Jim Halpert (John Krasinski). Yay for the office, nipple chaffing and all!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Thursday Nights are Back!
Posted by Chambers Family at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
YAY for thursday nights being made right again! Now that the office is back we need to bring back the offie parties! So excited.
Hey I don't know if you saw my last comment but will you comment my blog with your email so I can send you and invite to check out my blog if you want when I go private!
YES!!! i can't wait. We love that show and i am glad you watch it too. LOVE IT!
yahoo! we can't wait... we've been having "thursday night comedy" withdrawals for months now!
Rachel, I just randomly came across your blog. It's Megan (Beckstead) Taylor. I've wondered about you and what you are doing. How are you??
amen to that. and we went and saw leatherheads last night... john krasinski just gets better and better. love him.
I asked spence, what is the Carny thing about? and he said, oh thats Rachels very goshe family that calls carnivals carnys. "Lets go to the carny" HAH! Carny is definitely on the list now.
HELLO! This is Amanda (Jager) from Logan; we danced together at the rec center. I found your blog from Becca and Greg's contact list. Okay so your little girl is so freakin cute! Millie( my little girl) made me watch her sing the ABC's and Sunshine over and over so she could sing with her; poor girl needs some friends...Anyway it was fun to see what you have been up to and I'd love to stay in touch! bradyandamanda.blogspot.com
I am glad you have a blog, it is such a fun way to stay in touch. What fun to be able to know what you are up to? I have to be honest I haven't been that great in staying in contact with friends from school. So this is a great thing for me. Now we can be blogging buddies!
OH YEAH!!! The Office is the best show on TV! I love it (that's what she said)
Holy shit.........you have one cute family!!!
I have a crush on Jim too! Do you watch LOST? That is probably the best show ever!
Post a Comment