
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?



13 comments:
strong and spirited? You? Really? :)
That's great actually I was thinking you would be one of Cinderella's step-sisters!! Ha Ha! You are great.
Hey- I'd love to get together. Anytime is good for me. I'm usually pretty free. So let me know what your schedule is like. I'd love to see you!!
Okay Rachel I was thinking and I really am like Cinderella. It is an exact match
I love Mulan it is acutally one of my favorite disney movies.
i think it is more like poo-lan. xoxoxo- jesse
I am Mulan?!?!? I would have for sure thought Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty...but no...oh well!! I even took it twice, hoping the answer would be different!
Doug? I didn't know you were a Disney Princess. I mean, I had my suspicions, but I guess it's confirmed now!
I'm Pocahantas.
I was hoping to be Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty but I am Pocahontas, which I can see. How are you doing?
NEW POST
YOU NEED AN UPDATE!
I'm Mulan too:)
Post a Comment