
1. What is your husband's name? Douglas Fisher Chambers
2. Who eats more? It used to be Doug...but since he he has lost 30 pounds, I am pretty sure that I eat more than him. It is a sad realization day for me :(
3. Who said I love you first? Doug
4. Who is taller? Doug, he has be by a foot

5. Who is smarter? Doug is...
6. Who is more sensitive? Once again...this one goes to Doug....seriously... I am lame
7. Who does the laundry? I do! I usually don't do it until we are completely out of everything. I think it gives us a chance to wear more clothes and expand our wardrobe:)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? We have them split up...but I think that I pay most of them
10. Who cooks more? Doug, he is so much better at it than I am.
11. What meals do you cook together? Doug does all the meat. I will usually do the side dishes.... I use the term "usually" very loosely here
12. Who is more stubborn? I think that I am. Doug would probably agree
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Neither one of us are great at it, but I think we are about equal
14. Who is more clean? Doug.... he has a little bit of OCD.
15. Who has more siblings? I do. I am the youngest of 4 and Doug is the oldest of 2.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends on who you ask :)
17. What do you like to do together? We enjoy doing a lot together! We cant wait for the weather to warm up so we can leave the house without freezing. We play on a softball team in the summers(which is a good time until Dougie gets suspended). We love to go to movies, out to eat, spur of the moment weekend get-a-ways...we just like to have fun
18. Who eats more sweets? Me... hands down
19. Guilty pleasures? Reality TV. I have actually gotten D Fresh to start watching some with me...which is great. What is better than making fun of those people? Nothing.
20. How did you meet? At USU. Doug was trying to do a little missionary work when he found out that I would hit up the gas station for a diet coke and treats during relief society every Sunday.
21. Who asked who out first? Doug. We went to the Village Inn for our first date....super romantic! I do miss that turkey BLT.
22. Who kissed who first? Doug kissed me first and it happened before our first date. Any surprises there? Didn't think so
23. Who proposed? Doug. It was really cute... he wrote some pretty cute lyrics to the "Want to grow old with you" from the wedding singer (which he NEVER wrote down) Very cute though
24. Best features? Nice teeth and a rockin bod!
23. Who proposed? Doug. It was really cute... he wrote some pretty cute lyrics to the "Want to grow old with you" from the wedding singer (which he NEVER wrote down) Very cute though
24. Best features? Nice teeth and a rockin bod!
25. What is his best quality? He is so fun to be around. He is an awesome father. He is outgoing and always the life of the party...He is never embarrassed to be himself...(seriously, from karaoke to being arrested at sporting events) everyone loves Doug...especially me!
I tag Krystal, Melinda, Becca and Lindsay-go for it ladies!




7 comments:
yeah! soo soo cute. and please tell me you were singing salt n'pepa when you named the tag. there was something in the pocatello water as well... lots of tall boys. and i totally hear you on the BLT's from village inn! even in salt lake it's just not the same as logan.
Ditto for me on the 'hot rockin' bod'. D Fresh has got it goin' on!
I almost peed my pants at that story about Spence and the potato. Wow the struggles. What would our men do without the ladies in their lives?
i don't do the laundry either until we're completely out of clothes. Either that or when its overflowing and stuff is falling out all over the floor. Speaking of which....... I should probably get on that instead of sitting on the internet all day. eh, or not.
This really shows the softer side of Doug. I think it would be appropriate to send this to the Annahiem police department, the guy Doug punched out at the softball game, and the 40 year old man with a bike tire that Doug almost fought while wearing shoulder pads and carrying a football helmet at 10 at night. Then they would know and love the Doug that we all know and love. Spencer T. Nelson
Diet coke and treats during relief society every Sunday? Rachel! It was probably every other Sunday. What is Natalie up too?
Is this the same Doug we all know?!?!?!?!!!!
Hey you. Yeah I was talking to your sister in law and we figured everything out. Comment my blog with your email address so I can send you and invite to my blog because I am going to change it to private soon. You look really good too and your girl is just adorable. Glad to hear from you.
Post a Comment