We made a trip this week to one of my favorite places! We went to Logan to meet up with some friends and go to the USU vs BYU football game. It was a blast. The game was so fun. The stadium was packed...and of course the beloved Aggies lost. We had a great time meeting up with long time friends and indulging in the Village Inn.
Ava and Doug before the game started.
Ava and Michelle. Ava wanted to sit with Michelle the entire time!
Ava insisted that we buy her pom poms...She had a great time. We love Logan and need to make it there more than once a year.
VIVA USU



14 comments:
Poor USU..at least u had a good time. You do not look pregnant at all. And is Ava making a hand signal in that last pic? haha. J/k. I need to come visit before the snow falls.
Michelle is so cute! You don't even look pregnant. And, I was not up there that long but every August I miss Logan. I loved that place. Jealous of you!
Oh Yes!! We watched the game on tv and i wore my usu shirt and Danny wore his byu. Ava looks like such a ham i wish i can meet her someday.
You can't beat a good football game kind of brings you back to the high school days :) I haven't seen Michelle in forever, like maybe since graduation??
Logan is the best. Even with crappy football. You look great! We need to see you guys!
I miss Logan too!! Looks like you had a good time. You don't look pregnant at all!! What the heck!! I miss you guys
Go UofU or was it BYU? I don't know, looks like you had a great time! Please stop teaching your daughter to flip the bird!
I feel bad we missed you guys there. We could have chanted "overrated!" together. Ava is so cute. We need to get her and Hayden together. Let us know if you guys plan on going to another game. Mike's grandma has a box seat there and you guys could come sit with us. In case you need more of a reason, they give out free cookies.
Glad you had a fun weekend. Could you teach Ava the "Peace" sign instead of the "Bird" - I'd appreciate it. That picture was a little offensive.
I miss Logan too!! We need to for sure get up there more ofter. It looks like you guys had a blast. Give Ava kisses from her aunt Teeny. Love you guys!!
I want to go to Logan! Darn it. Rach you're lookin mighty fine for being 30 weeks prego. Congratulations on that. We miss you guys.
That makes me jealous! I miss the good ol' college days in the great town of Logan! Ava looks cute in Aggie blue!
POOP.
From Brad
P.S. Blogs are gay.
It was a fun game, we were there too. At least they tried hard!
Post a Comment