CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow... pretty great!



What do you think about my little new baby Baby Chambers?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

14 comments:

elizabeth said...

So Dave and I said that Ava is seriously the cutest kid we've ever met, with the personality to match. Unfortunately, I don't think this baby looks quite as beautiful as your other. I'm sure you'll love it just as much.

heidijogoody said...

That is funny... I wonder how they came up with that one!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Like I said to Teigan, why is your baby black? Is Doug suspicious?

ClinTeeny said...

Rachy, I don't know about that comment from 'elizabeth' or the black Doug-faced baby I know you wish you could have, but I'm sure that your second will be just as cute as your first.

The Wright Family said...

I always told you you were a sista! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Tay and Teigan said...

seriously there must be some good looking black milkmen in the area

Shai Brown said...

I don't get how that worked out. He/She will be a sweet spirit.

Jessica said...

I always knew you'd have a black baby!!! I'm so proud...haha!

Christine said...

Haha!! Oh my. That is so funny. I knew with that booty it was in your genes.

The Wright Family said...

It looks like a black Doug Mini-Me.

P.S.
POOP!!

Sincerely yours,

Brad

The Church's said...

I always thought that D Fresh was long gone, but this proves that he is alive and well.

The Wright Family said...

It's POOP again


Lots of Love,

Brad

Anonymous said...

HMMMMM. I am thinking my new baby is a lot cuter than yours is going to be although your baby probably will not eat your shoes like simon does. Thanks for the laugh