Ava just finished up her T ball season, by the last three games, we actually got her to put the helmet on and bat.... what a joke. She enjoyed it for the last bit, but I think that we will stick to dance :) She does rock the helmet though
Ava is ready to field some killer grounders.... what an athlete!!!
A couple of weekends ago, my friend Krystal came to party and the girls were playing, they were really quiet and this is what we found....
Yep.... that is marker, beautiful!!!
Every year, I FORCE Doug to carve pumpkins. I came home last night and he had them all gutted and ready to carve for us. He is the best!! Ava wanted to make a nice one and a scary one, as you can tell, we aren't very talented in pumpkin carving, but Ava enjoyed it.
And finally, a sneak peek at the Halloween costume. Ava had a costume party at dance and was excited to show everyone her "Biker Babe" attire
Rock on.... what can I say, she is hard core!



8 comments:
Ava is so dang cute. I think the helmet suits her well :) I like her halloween costume she looks great.
Your pumpkins are cute.. but the marker is pretty killer.. I must say our girls are great makeup artists.. very creative!
Ava really is ALL girl! haha not a big sports girl... sounds like me, whenever I play a sport I usually break my arm or hurt myself somehow. That picture of Ava and her friend with the marker all over their faces is cracking me up. How long did it take for you to get that off? And that Halloween costume... awesome! Fun pics.
The marker-faces are hilarious. You know they're up to no good when it's quiet.
Oh, Ava is so cute! She is such a bika babe!! Doug good job on your pumpkin!
Your little girl is absolutely beautiful!!! P.S. This is Beaus wife!
I keep waiting for you to post saying you have a new baby. How are you?
amy
sorry that last message was from me. I was logged in under the wrong account
amy
Post a Comment