Maela Kathleen Chambers was born on Dec 16 at 1:47 pm. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She is the sweetest little thing ever. She was in a hurry to get here. I was admitted to the hospital at 10:30 am. Labor went well...after the epidural... and everyone is healthy and doing great. We couldn't be happier with our new little addition to the family. She is the best!!! Here are some more pics of her first few days.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
congratulations!!! She is sooo cute!! Ava looks like she is being a good big sister already. I hope you are feeling good.
Congrats! SHe is so darling. Funny enough, Sylvie was that exact same height and weight when she was born! What a cutie!
SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations you guys! I just want to sqeeze and kiss her! When can I do that?!
Rach! She darling! AND I have the same carseat!!! haha
She's a babe!! I love her already. She was a pretty good size- wasn't Ava pretty teeny? We can't WAIT to meet her, hopefully today!!! Love ya Rach! Good job! Way to make another beautiful baby!
Congrats! She's a cutie!
She is just a beautiful little thing. Congratulations to your new addition
I LOVE HER!!! She's beautiful! Merry Christmas, if I don't see you before! Love you!
She's so beautiful!!!! Ava will just love being a big sis!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!
Congratulations! Such a cute family picture!
congrats!
Congratulations Rachel and Doug! Maela is beautiful! Precious family!
what a cutie she is. Congrats Hope you had a wonderful christmas and new years with your new addition.
Post a Comment