CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Growing and growing




We just got pictures back! These were taken when Maela was just about three weeks. It is amazing how fast she is growing and changing. We are loving every second of it.












As always, a big shout out to Bobbi for the amazing pictures!
Ava is a great big sister and is always concerned for "Baby Mae Mae". Although the two kid gig is really rocking our world, we are so blessed an couldn't be happier!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow! what darling pictures. your girls are so dang cute! I wish I could have seen maela when we were up in pocatello. between a sleeping jack (in the car) and a sick me...I thought it best to stay away. next time you're in our area, let's get together...otherwise, we'll come see you next time we're in poki

Julie said...

Those pics are awesome! You've got a couple babes on your hands. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys but thought you wouldn't appreciate me passing on a terrible cold/fever on to everyone. The next time we see you Baby Mae is going to be totally different. :( But still so cute. Give her and Ava a big kiss for me!

The Wright Family said...

Okay, probably the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. I love her in the tutu! I just can't get over it! I am green with envy!! PLEASE SHARE your babies with me!

heidijogoody said...

Such pretty little girls. All the pictures turned out so cute

Tay and Teigan said...

Gorgeous pictures. But they always are with the Chambers fam!

Jessica said...

Congrats Rach! She's just as precious as your first! I love the pictures, your photographer is awesome!

The Church's said...

Those pictures are sooo adorable!! You have some cute kids!! I want to see them sooo bad. You guys need to go to Mesquite and we will come meet you.

ClinTeeny said...

rachel your girls are beautiful!! It was so fun seeing you that weekend and were excited to see you again this weekend! love you guys!!

Shai Brown said...

She's the cutest! Bobbi does rock! But you do have to have a cute kid to make the picture that awesome! I didn't think this baby would be so cute...cause you can't get much cuter than Ava.

Coatsy's said...

All I can say is what beautiful little girls you have.... They look just like their mommy :) It was so goood to see you. I'm adding you and your whole family to my blog stalking stuff so I can follow along. How long are you hear? Next time you come we should do lunch. Stay in touch. Love you

Whitney said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures are incredible! Maela is absolutley GORGEOUS!!!