CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Look who's smiling!!!


Time goes way too fast! Maela is two months old now, at her check up she came in on the 75th percentile all the way across! I cant believe how big she is getting. She is now starting to smile and coo... which is the best! We love our little Mae bug.

Little Dexter was born on Jan 15, I think that he and Maela are going to be the best of friends:)

Maela was blessed on February 1st, 2009. Doug gave her a wonderful blessing and we feel so lucky to have her here with us.



13 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cow I need to squeeze her chubby cheekies asap! She is a chunk like Hannah, I love it!!! I made the top picture really big and Hannah started going BONKERS when she saw it. I think she knows baby Mae! Cute cute pictures, I can't believe how much she's changed. Dexter is cute too, Adam and Kassidy congrats from us.

heidijogoody said...

This is why I am scared to have another baby because they just grow up way to fast it is crazy. she is a pretty little thing.

Coatsy's said...

Rachel, She is beautiful.... I love her blessing dress. Next time you come down lets do lunch or dinner... Something. Talk to you soon.

Lindsay said...

Too cute! They grow too fast for sure. Glad to see things are going well. I hope we can make it up your way soon so that I can meet your little Maela!

Neil and Becky's Business said...

She's way too cute and too big already! Shes changed a lot in the last month. Please bring her for a visit. I can tell she needs her Grama Becky...

The Wright Family said...

Oh I love baby Mae! She is getting so big. Thanks for letting her come play Sunday we had the best time. She really likes us so you should probably bring her over more often!! (okay we really like her)

Krystal said...

Oh... we love baby wayla :) Her and Dexter look like they are going to be best of friends.. how cute!

ClinTeeny said...

she is smiling!!! They get way too big way too fast!! We love you! Come and see us!!

Ashley said...

Hey!!! Which one of your "awesome friends" made that cute blanket in the first couple of pictures!!!???--she is pretty dang cute!

Christine said...

Awww she is so adorable. Both your girls are so stinkin cute.

Whitney said...

i can't believe she's 2 months already and I haven't met her!!!! She is so darling I just want to squeeze and kiss her little cheeks!!!!!!

things we love... said...

She is so beautiful!!!! She has grown sooo much! That is the saddest thing about having babies is how fast they grow!! I can't believe you were at the concert also.... Beau thinks that I am nuts (maybe I am), but I did inform him that you were there also! Celines the BEST haha!!

Trent and Tiff said...

She is so cute!! I love all of your pictures!