CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Happenings


We went to Salt Lake this Easter and spent some time with family. Ava enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and it was fun to see her understand the whole concept.



The Easter bunny had to hide quite a few eggs so all the kids could find them....talk about madness. It was a blast.

Maela is growing so fast! She has recently found her toes! She rolled over from her belly to her back. We are still trying to get her to really giggle. She is making us work for that!


Ava's favorite part about Easter was the new basket and the candy.
Cheers to the Easter bunny!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

WOW they are getting so big! Mae is a chunk. . . I want to squeeze those legs!!!! She has such a darling smile. Ava's hair is SO LONG! It makes me sad that they are growing up so fast and we only see you like twice a year. Stupid Europe. We'll be home next month (well I've informed Spencer I will be, but hopefully he'll be coming home too) so lets plan to get together soon!

Lindsay said...

Such beauties! It looks like you had a fun Easter! We'll be up in Poki this weekend for a day and a half (short trip...bummer) but maybe we can get together. I still need to meet little Maela. I'll let Tim work out the details!

heidijogoody said...

It is always fun to spend time with family. Your girls are gretting big too! they are both so beautiful

Christine said...

Of course the candy is the best! Maela looks so big, and stinkin' cute.

Whitney said...

Look at those legs! I just want to squeeze 'em! Oh Maela is soooo darling and Ava is BEAUTIFUL!! They are growing up so fast!

things we love... said...

Easter candy is the best!!! Your gils are sooo cute!! Your baby is getting so big!!!

Coatsy's said...

WOULD YOU UPDATE FOR HELL SAKES!!!!!!