
The past few months have gone by too quickly! We are finally settling back into the groove of things
Ava celebrated her 4th birthday in June. She was spoiled rotten as usual, but we have had some good times laughing at her funny stories and comments. The only problem that we have found with her is that she NEVER stops talking. Doug and I are often scolded by her for not giving her our full attention. She started preschool last week and is loving it. I still cant believe that my little girl is learning "curriculum"....what a drag
Ava celebrated her 4th birthday in June. She was spoiled rotten as usual, but we have had some good times laughing at her funny stories and comments. The only problem that we have found with her is that she NEVER stops talking. Doug and I are often scolded by her for not giving her our full attention. She started preschool last week and is loving it. I still cant believe that my little girl is learning "curriculum"....what a drag

Maela is almost nine months..... how did that happen? She has been crawling for well over a month now and is starting to pull herself up on furniture and things...total bummer. We hate seeing get bigger, but she sure is stinkin cute. She is developing a cute little personality. Maela is a great baby and we are enjoying every second of her.











Other than that, not much is new. We are just livin the dream
Stay classy bloggers :)



9 comments:
Rach, your pics are gorgeous. You look great and your girls are adorable. I hope you are doing well.
These pictures are so cute. You have beautiful little girls! The family picture of you all is great. You are so cute. Ava is a spitting image of you. I guess it is a good thing you are so cute.
It's about dang time! Love the new family photos. So cute.
What great pictures! Your girls are darling! I can't believe how big Maela is getting...we need to get up North to see you guys!
These pictures are amazing! I can't get over how beautiful both your girls are and I am totally dying over How well Ava does in front of the camera and her hair is just to die for! so very cute
Beautiful pictures Rachel. I've never met Maela, but she looks adorable. I'm sure we'll meet her someday.
Great family pics! Love em!
ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME....... I love those picutres.... you have such a beautiful little family... love the hair rachel, adorable..... Ava looks just like her mama..... adorable... next time your down here give me a call so we can get together and the girls can play.... love you 801-916-2979
Hi Chambers Family! I love your pictures! We need to get Eliza, Dexter, and your girls together sometime. You and Kassidy are the busy ones, so let me know when you have a free minute. Love you guys!
Post a Comment