CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is here

It is unbelievable that 2009 is almost over. This year literally flew by! Maela is growing way to fast. She isn't quite walking yet, but I am sure that will happen too soon as well. We had a fabulous fall.


Ava was Super Girl for Halloween and Maela was a Rock Star. They were a lot of fun to take
around this year. It was the first year that Ava wasn't in tears because she was afraid of everyone in costumes.
Maela is probably the happiest baby ever. She is so fun to watch. She is quite the daddy's girl. I cannot believe that she will be one this month.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS BLOGGERS!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Look at her sitting there with her legs crossed...you are going to have your hands full with all those boys! haha They are both beautiful!

heidijogoody said...

wow I can't believe your baby is going to be 1. time just flies by! And I am totally loving Ava's hair it is getting so long. Such cute girls

Michelle K. said...

Your girls are so beautiful. Hey I made my blog private a little bit ago and since it turns out that you are indeed alive in the blogging world :) send me an email to michykin@yahoo.com if you want to read it and I will invite you! Love your family pictures by the way!

elizabeth said...

That's what I need--a happy baby like Maela. That's hilarious that people in costumes scared her.

Kassidy and Adam said...

yay you finally blogged!!! i love those girls, they are so dang cute!!

ClinTeeny said...

I am glad you are back. I have been slacking off myself. Your girls are so cute!! Love 'em!