CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have
been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


#1 What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was a sophomoreat Bingham high school...failing biology. My first and last F.

#2 Things on my To-Do List today:
Today I didn't have drill team(woo hoo!) so I got to sleep a little longer. I woke up and got Ava ready for "school" (we like to call it that instead of daycare...it helps with the guilt) and went to work. Came home and Doug cooked a delicious dinner and we went for a little family walk and now I have promised Ava I will play games....very fun!

#3 What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
Pay all my debts and family debts.....buy an island and just take it easy everyday! Lots of traveling

#4 Bad Habits:
Mine are very similar to Whitney's!! I pick my face all the time....I speed every time I am in the car. I drop everything right inside the door as soon as I walk in, this results in piles of purses, coats, and groceries on our couch...that is Doug's personal favorite

#5 Places I have lived
1.Riverton, UT
2.Logan, UT
3. Pocatello, ID

#6 Jobs I have had
1. River Queen...yum, greasiest food ever!
2. Cashier at Target and Lowes
3. Office manager
4. Book Keeper
5. Drill Team Coach
6. Loan Assistant

#7 Things that people don't know about me
1. I have never seen Star Wars... none of them. I tried once and fell asleep. I have no plans to attempt it again
2. I am currently REFUSING to read the "twilight" books....why all the pressure and who is Edward?
3. I can not stand the feel of cotton balls...makes me want to gag.
4. I have not had a diet coke in 2 weeks... OK I had one yesterday... only 44 ounces. That is a big improvement.
5. I love Justin Timberlake...say what you will. I am looking at the calendar of him that "Santa" brought me right now.


I tag Lindy, Teeny and Krystal

6 comments:

Julie said...

only 44 oz huh? Thats not gonna leave a hole in your stomach. And I admit, I fell into the Twlight trap and it felt GOOD! Well the first one was awesome. does Ava still call school, skoo? shes my favorite.

ClinTeeny said...

Timberlake?? Really?? Congrats on the Coke deal, and maybe Doug wouldn't mind the groceries on the couch if they were nachos or something. Hope Ava is learning lots at school...or teaching, like those words you teach her.

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal said...

http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com

This website has some pretty cute hairdo ideas for Ava. You will have to check it out.

Whitney said...

Hey Rach,
So how much money do you think our husbands are going to lose this year? Last year I threatened jake that if he lost more than a dog cost, i would buy one... this year, I couldn't think of anything creative. Hopefully doug won't get arrested or anything crazy!

Justin and Amy said...

Rachel,

Wow...it's been a long time! Good to hear from you. I'm glad to see things are going good for you and your family. Your little girl is a cutie.

River Queen had the absolute best fries and shakes. I miss that place :)

Keep in touch!

Justin