CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Please enjoy the video below of Ava singing the ABC's followed by a coked out version of "You are my Sunshine." Kids are so easy to trick into doing stuff.


Is it bad that the biggest moment of my week is quickly becoming every Wednesday's new episode of "MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Gauntlet III"? Because if that is wrong I don't want to be right. I look forward to the day when all entertainment is based solely on the exploits and hair-brained contests of drunken celebrity wannabes. I simply can't get enough. For me, it's all about the drama. Some of my favorite story lines:


Diem cashes in her new lease on life to spend her days stumbling around with Koko the sign language gorilla...oh wait, no, that's CT. What is she doing on the show anyway? Wasn't she planning to take some time off from these challenges so she could spend more time focused on dying from cancer?


Is it just me, or could Danny over dramatize something as simple as finding a half-eaten bag of cashews? I can see his testimonial now: (Boston accent) "It was just such an incredible moment for me, cause me and Mel have been talking a lot about cashews lately, and I knew that if she really believed in herself she could find some cashews. At that point I just felt like the whole world was against me and they wanted me and Mel not to find cashews...but when I found those cashews, it made all the doubt I had go away. Sharing that bag of cashews with Mel made it twice as tasty and I know we will have those cashews in our lives forever."


I love the constant look of comfortable befuddlement on Fat Eric's face. I swear that dude could drink poison and just shrug it off with a confused smile. He's so forgetable. In fact, I'll bet if you are a regular of the show, you forgot he was even on it until I just now reminded you. You're welcome.


Sorry to ramble, hopefully soon Rachel will decide to do some writing and I will stop wasting your time. Here's Ava.




7 comments:

Julie said...

WOW that was worth reading all that Real World/Road Rules crap to see that video of Ava! She is somethin cute! Seriously Doug, watch something like Fox News or the Discovery Channel.

Krystal said...

Seriously.. Do you know who I hate on the Gauntlet... Rachel on the Rookies Team. She sucks and didn't she used to be a marine or something...lets face it I hate the whole rookies team because every week I cheer for them and they NEVER WIN. And there is my thoughts on the Gauntlet... oh and Ava's ABC's are pretty adorable we love her!

metromut said...

Doug... I nearly peed myself reading your blog. I don't know if was from excitement because I too look forward to Wednesday nights for the same reason or if it was because I was laughing so hard. You are right on. And I loved it. We should call each other every Wednesday to trash talk those sissies or for brother and sister in law bonding ..same thing!!! Ava is so stinking cute. What a cute little girl you two have. And she is so smart. Tell Rachel Ava's hair looks beautiful - good job. Love your favorite sister in law ~Lindy

Tay and Teigan said...

that show is STILL playing? isn't everyone like 50 by now? but yes, ava did make it all worth it. rachel she looks so much like you. gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie! She has such a sweet voice. I love her hair too...

Whitney said...

HAHHAH!! That is the best thing I've read all day! Jake and I LOVE that show. We watch it every week and I'm starting to think we might need to have weekly phone conversations recapping the episode. I have to admit though... I am a HUGE Coral fan! She totally sucks, but her personality it AWESOME!!
Oh and Ava's adorable as well!

Lindi said...

She is a doll!! I think it's funny you are trying to cut down on coke. It was fun to view your families blog to see how much everyone has grown and changed. You Spencers sure know how to make cute kids.