CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weekend Delight


I have to brag about my drill team real quick. Last week we were in Boise for our state competition and the Century Dance team took 1st in Military, 4th in Kick and 4th in Dance. They were ranked 3rd over all. (out of all the 4a teams in the state that attended). It is the second year in a row that they have taken 1st in the Military division. They did a really great job and we had a blast! Big Ups CHS dance!

8 comments:

Julie said...

congrats and props to you drill seargent!

Korey and Brandi said...

Rachel how are you I seen your comment on justins blog so I thought I would say hi! it has been forever!Hope you are doing good!
Brandi(Grundy)VanCott

metromut said...

That is awesome Rachel. Good job!!! Did you break the news yet? Your girls are very cute and I am so proud of you for being such a great advisor. I wish that I could have come to watch it. I love that kind of stuff. Anyway. Good job

Julie said...

Is Doug the Drill Team Captain. Can you ask him to do the traditional Indianettes Dance and break an arrow of his knee. But Congratulate Doug on such a great job at state and his military kicks. This is Spencer by the way.

Korey and Brandi said...

I am going to add you to my list it will be fun to keep in touch with you!!
Brandi

Eric said...

You would be a poser and work at Century High. You realize that is the equivalent of working at Brighton. Where are your west side roots? I'm so disappointed in you. Especially that your kid is not named Erika. Actually I now carry some Blackfoot ties. Maybe we can meet at Fort Hall sometime. They have some pretty bitchin bingo.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Wassup!!! Wow, it was a pleasant smack in the face to get a message from you guys! How are things going? Your little girl is a doll... I'm thinking arranged marriage, Allen really is a great last name. Anyway, keep in touch, it is great to hear from you.

Ashley Hardison said...

Rach, congrats! You would be a great coach!